Complaint Review: Royal Caribbean International

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2008

• Reported By:Pasadena Maryland
Royal Caribbean International
1050 Caribbean Way Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Royal Caribbean International Friends don't let Friends go on a Royal Caribbean Nightmare Miami Florida

In July 2007 I too have had the unfortunate experience of the Royal Caribbean treatment (RCC). In short, I had received acupuncture onboard only to return to my cabin with a needle still stuck in my chest beneath my shirt, which could have punctured my lung.

My 12 yr old daughter slipped in unattended vomit (now a days considered a bio-hazard) in the main promenade. A few minutes after witnessing my daughter hitting the marble floor and covered in vomit did a staff member finally showed up to place a warning sign.

The cruise line callously dismissed each incident in the hopes that I, but not my wallet, would just go away. Only after I demanded an X-ray for my daughter and threaten to expose them publicly on the Internet with some of the video footage did they realize my frustration.

And like many other RCC victims have stated, had the gall enough to send us vouchers for another cruise. Yeah right! Not in this lifetime.

Every time I see an RCC commercial it reminds me of the waste of time and money due mainly from the sub-standard treatment and lack of respect that my family has received from RCC. But on the other hand at least the commercials continuously remind me to share my wonderful experience with everyone that I meet and hopefully will spare another family the horrible nightmare that we went through.

Do your selves a favor take a plane to the Caribbean and avoid the nightmare treatment of an RCC vacation.

After taking this trip Royal Caribbeans slogan of Get out there should be Stay away from Here and be sure to look for my Royal Caribbean Nightmare video soon to be posted on a YOUTUBE near you.

Pasadena, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2008 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Caribbean-International/Miami-Florida-33132/Royal-Caribbean-Cruise-Line-Royal-Caribbean-International-Friends-dont-let-Friends-go-on-301476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Caribbean International