Complaint Review: Royal Credit Solutins

• Updated: Mon, November 03, 2003

• Reported By:Summersville West Virginia
Royal Credit Solutins
, Florida U.S.A.

Royal Credit Solutins ripoff Called me Send Card I returned it I sent them money now I have no card and no money Florida

July 28, 2003 I received a call for a credir card with the limit od 2500.00 I received the package and returned it without opening it for I no longer wanted it

I gave it to the Post Master and she sent it back. In the meanwhile I sent this company 296.00 by check which was already cashed. I have called them 1-866-6035 five or six time and everyone says that I will get a refund anywhere fromm 15 days to 3 to 4 days I have Never received my money yet.

and today I call them and they say that my money will not be refuded because I cant prove that I send their package back. Now I am out the credit card and my $296.00.

Sabina
Summersville, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2003 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Credit-Solutins/Florida/Royal-Credit-Solutins-ripoff-Called-me-Send-Card-I-returned-it-I-sent-them-money-now-I-hav-70861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Credit Solutins