Complaint Review: Royal Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, July 26, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, July 26, 2003

• Reported By:austin Texas
Royal Credit Solutions
783 Malaga Dr Boca Baton, Florida U.S.A.

Royal Credit Solutions ripoff almost took 296.00 from my account Boca Baton Florida

You guys just saved me! Royal credit told me they would get me a visa with a 2500 credit limit for 296 to be paid up front first. I asked why so much limit even with bad credit and Barbara said to help build it up again. I was wanting to fix my credit so I jump at without researching first. They do have all the answers to your questions at first. I gave them my info like a dummy . they were calling me alot at first and one of their numbers came out as 1-416-322-9720 , they said they were from florida right. They are liars that number is from canada!

So i found you guys just in time to prevent further damage. Everything that they told that gentlemen in sycamore, illinois they told me. BEWARE! They are thieves and I hope they get what they deserve. You have to close your checking account. They do promise a visa for $2500 limit. They will be getting a surprise when they try tom take that 296 Ha Ha. Thanks once again, keep up the good work.

Hermalinda
austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2003 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Credit-Solutions/Boca-Baton-Florida-33432/Royal-Credit-Solutions-ripoff-almost-took-29600-from-my-account-Boca-Baton-Florida-64691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Credit Solutions