Complaint Review: Royal Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2003

• Reported By:Saint Louis Missouri
Royal Credit Solutions
783 Malaga Drive Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Royal Credit Solutions (Client Care Relations (CCR)) ripoff dihonest fraudelent company took money out of account dishonest about credit card will not give refund Boca Raton Florida

A representative called me in the beginning of July in regards to receiving a $2500 credit card. I asked the representative was it a prepaid credit card or a regular credit card without a security deposit.

The represeatntative stated it was a regular credit card. Stated no fees or anything was attached. The fee was $296.00 to get the credit card. The payment was to be taken out on July 25, 2003. The money was taken out out on July 31, 2003. I received the package for the credit card at the end of August. I returned the package Sep. 06, 2003. I sent the package back through UPS. They received the pack and I spoke with the representative constantly on a daily basis from August 1st up until today in regards to this matter.

They received the package stated I would have the funds back in my checking account on September 23, 2003. The funds never showed up. I called back I was told to wait 45 days, called back to to wait 6 weeks which it had been. Then I called back to Client Care Relations they stated they no longer dealt with the company Royal Credit Solutions. I asked how would I get my money back.

They said give them 7-10 dyas and I would receive a check. Still have not received a check. Now I spoke to the the company Client Care Relations, and they stated I need to file an affidavit with my bank to get my money back. I should not have to do all of this. I have a child and struggling and don't know what to do. I have never been in this type of situation before what can I do?

LaParis
Saint Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2003 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Credit-Solutions/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Royal-Credit-Solutions-Client-Care-Relations-CCR-ripoff-dihonest-fraudelent-company-to-72163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Credit Solutions