Complaint Review: Royal Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, October 20, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 20, 2003

• Reported By:Langston Oklahoma
Royal Credit Solutions
783 Malaga Drive Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Royal Credit Solutions ripoff of 298.00 Boca Raton Florida

I was contacted by telephone from Royal Credit Solutions. I was told that for 298.00 debit from my account, I could receive a credit card for 2500.00.

This telepone call was made in late June, I did not receive the package until late August without a credit card in it. I then wrote the letter below to Royal Credit Solutions and have not heard from them, nor have they credited my account.

Royal Credit Solutions September 3, 2003
783 Malaga Drive
BOCA RATON, FL 33432

TO: Whom It May Concern

I am very dissatisfied with the package that was sent to me from Royal Credit Solutions. The customer service representative spoke so fast, that I was unable to ask questions before the telephone was hung up in my face.

Also, they misquoted information on the credit card I was suppose to receive. I specifically asked would the card be sent to me, and was it for 2500.00. Her response was yes. I then asked the question again, and she said yes again.

When I receive the package, a month and later, and they quoted me 10 days, no credit card was in it. I then called customer service, and they tell me I have to go to a bank and apply for the card. I would appreciate very much if my 298.00 is refunded to my account or mailed to me immediately. It only took a matter of three days to extract it from my account, so I expect the same amount of time for it to be refunded. My mailing address is:

Thanks in advance,

Charlotte
Langston, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2003 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Credit-Solutions/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Royal-Credit-Solutions-ripoff-of-29800-Boca-Raton-Florida-69595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Credit Solutions