Complaint Review: Royal Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, October 23, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, October 23, 2003

• Reported By:San leandro California
Royal Credit Solutions
P O Box 32531 Palm Beach Garden, Florida U.S.A.

Royal Credit Solutions ripoff Palm Beach Garden Florida

I was contacted by phone in August 2003 and told I was approved for a CREDIT CARD with a $2500.00 credit limit. The fee for the services and card is $298.00 but I could take an advance from the card of $300.00 so I would be able to get the money back right away. The money was debited from my account on 08/12/03.

I received the package the first week of Sept, but it was a pre-paid card, but no regular credit card. I phoned the customer care number and was told that is it. I send the pkg back, w/a delivery confirmation. After 2 weeks of trying the Post Office was finally able to deliver the pkg 09/19/03. By October I still hadn't rec'd my refund. I called the CSR again, 1-866-250-#### to let them know my bank acct had closed and requested a physical check. I was told they wouldn't write a check, so I gave them another checking acct no. b/c that one had to be closed.

Last week I called again and was told the customer service company doesn't do business with them any more. As of today I have yet to receive my refund and it has been over a month since they received the package back. I will write them a letter today and pray I get my refund.

Beretta
San leandro, California

Click here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2003 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Credit-Solutions/Palm-Beach-Garden-Florida-33410/Royal-Credit-Solutions-ripoff-Palm-Beach-Garden-Florida-69953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Credit Solutions