Complaint Review: Royal Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, October 11, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, October 11, 2003

• Reported By:Taft California
Royal Credit Solutions
P.O.Box 32531 Palm Beach Gardens, Florida U.S.A.

Royal Credit Solutions Credit Card Rip Off Scam Ripping off Thousands for Millions of Dollars!! Palm Beach Gardens Florida

Aprox Aug 1, We received a Phone call from a woman names Monica claiming to be Agent #3650 From Royal Credit Solutions and offered us a guaranteed Visa Card with a credit limit of $2500 she stated that she required a deposit of $296 Us Dollars to process the Card She gave us their Number as 1 866 250-6035 along with a reference #491341 and their business hours M-F 9-5

We were trying to reestablish our Credit after a Business Bankruptsy aprox 1 year Prior.

On August 19 our Bank Account was Debited for the $296 US Dollars . Well several weeks went by & I called the Company and they stated that my package was due to be shipped in a few days, 2 weeks later we received a box with a coupon book for buy one get on free coupons but no Credit card.I called them back up and told them I was returning their package with a letter demanding my money back.It is now October and I have neither received my Credit Card or my Money Back!!!

I have notified my Bank and put a block so they couldnt pull any more money out of our account. I also notified the Taft Police Dept. , The Kern County District Attorneys Consumer Fraud Devision, The Attorney Generals office , and the FTC.

Warning Never Give out your Bank information or personal information such as your Social Security Number , Drivers License Number or any other information as they can use that to get into your Bank account!!!

James & Carrie Henshaw
Taft, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2003 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Credit-Solutions/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33410-9998/Royal-Credit-Solutions-Credit-Card-Rip-Off-Scam-Ripping-off-Thousands-for-Millions-of-Doll-68838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Credit Solutions