Complaint Review: Royal Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2003

• Reported By:Lansdowne Pennsylvania
Royal Credit Solutions
Rochester, New York U.S.A.

Royal Credit Solutions credit card scam AKA Dynamic Credit Services Rochester Ney York

They rang me a week after filling in a few credit card apps on websites. The male telemarketer said he was calling from Royal Credit Solutions, and had a $2500 credit card approved for me, but it required a $280.00 deposit. He said he was aware that I was turned down for a card, and he found one for me. He said that the card would have $280.00 on it and I could use the card after it arrived, at an ATM to get reimbursed for a $280.00 signup fee I pay up front.

He said the up front fee was the way the bank knew I had ability to pay, i.e. a job. Rubbish. I asked him how I knew I wouldn't get scammed how did I know who he was? Would they mail out an application to me? He said that they used to, but no longer because it's cheaper for the company.

He said the company he represented has been doing business for over 50 years. I asked him what his business name was, and he said it was "Royal Credit Solutions". While still on the phone, I did a Google search and found nothing, not a good sign for a business of 50 years. I then asked him, has his company doing business under that name for long? He said that the company name was changed a week ago. I asked what the old name was, and he said, "Dynamic Credit Services".

I did a Google search on this and found 3 links, with two from this site. I told the scammer what I found, and read a few Rip Off Reports verbatum over the phone to him. He was burnt. He hung up.

Thanks to badbusinessbureau.com and all the people who took the time to warn others on this site about this scammer.

This site saved me from being ripped off!

Doug
Lansdowne, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2003 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Credit-Solutions/Rochester-New-York/Royal-Credit-Solutions-credit-card-scam-AKA-Dynamic-Credit-Services-Rochester-Ney-York-63984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Credit Solutions