Complaint Review: Royal Credit Solutions

• Updated: Tue, November 25, 2003

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
Royal Credit Solutions
www.royalcreditsolutions Nationwide U.S.A.

Royal Credit Services ripoff! Dishonest, deceitful conartists. I want my money back! Palm Beach Gardens Florida

I received a call mid-July saying that I would get a credit card with a limit of $2500.00. I had started to work on repairing my credit and thought to myself that if I started with a new Credit Card I could use it for emergencies and work on establishing credit.

I agreed to have them debit my account for the amount of the $298.00. I received the package in the mail and realized that something was not right if I had to go through a bunch of paperwork just to receive a card. I sent the package back the next day and I called them to inform them that I had sent it back and I wanted to know how long before they return my refund.

I was told that I would be refunded my money in 10-15 days from the time that they received the package back. I have been calling back every week only to be told that I would have to call back because they still have not received the package.

I called in October to speak to a customer service rep. who said that I could call my bank and that I would probably get my money back if I went to my bank and told them that I needed to reverse a debit. I called the bank and they told me that I would have to file a dispute.

Finally, I went to the bank and asked them to reverse the debit and they told me that I couldn't do that since I had agreed with the company.

I called again to get some answers and I was told by a rep. at Client Care that I needed to go on-line to see that I would not be getting my money back because Royal Credit Solutions was being investigated for fraud. So here I am trying to get the word out that I got ripped off and I really need my money back.

Too many financial problems, all I want is my money back. Someone please tell me what I need to do to get it back

Rosalinda
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2003 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Credit-Solutions/nationwide/Royal-Credit-Services-ripoff-Dishonest-deceitful-conartists-I-want-my-money-back-Palm-73081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Credit Solutions