Complaint Review: Royal Distribution, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, August 06, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 06, 2009

• Reported By:lawton Oklahoma
Royal Distribution, Inc.
5490 Conestoga Ct. Boulder,, Colorado U.S.A.

Royal Distribution, Inc. sold me an windows vista 64-bit OS that had already been activated on another computer, sold it to me under the impression that it was a new oem verison now I can do nothing with it and the BBB is doing nothing about it Boulder, Colorado

I went to royaldiscount web site looking for a operating system for my computer. They had a OEM Operating Sytem, a windows vista ulitmate for 168 dollars. So I bought it and find out I couldn't activate. Find out it had already been activated once before. So every 30 days it will shut down because it says it needs to be activated. I tried to get them to give me a legal copy but they keep instisting that i loaded my os wrong. I only have two years in of learning how to load os at the technology center here in my town. The wouldn't make do or give me my money back. So I went to the BBB and the total layed down on me and didn't help one bit. So I want ever use them again.

danny
lawton, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2009 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Distribution-Inc/Boulder-Colorado-80301/Royal-Distribution-Inc-sold-me-an-windows-vista-64-bit-OS-that-had-already-been-activate-477202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Distribution, Inc.