Complaint Review: Royal Financial Award Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 09, 2011

• Reported By: ponydancer — Daniel Wyoming United States of America
Royal Financial Award Inc.
Willowdale, Ontario United States of America

Royal Financial Award Inc. Internation Finance Department, Willowdale, Ontario Received Award Claim Notification & cashiers check on JP Morgan Chase Bank N.A. Willowdale, Ontario

I received a letter stating I had won a Sweepstakes conducted through a random computer ballot system, along with a cashiers check cut on a JPMorgan Chase Bank check, for $3920.00.  The letter stated this money was to pay the applicable taxes on the sweepstake amount I had won $125,000,and was deducted from my winnings.  The letter also stated that they unsuccessfuly tried to contact me.  The payment of $2920.00 towards the taxes would be made directly to my tax agent by using Moneygram located in any WALMART.  A telephone # was listed (1-416-839-0014) along with a name , Barry Goodman, to contact to claim the grand prize money.  The letter was signed my Sheila Eleen, Promotion manager.  I felt this was a fraud.  If it's too good to be true it's not.  I decided to check the internet for similar cons.  I found your site with the same methods, just different names listed.  FYI the envelope had a stamp for postage.  I thought this odd as most business use first class mail stamps with their name listed.  Also there was no address listed for the company.  I lost no money, I just want people to be aware of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Financial-Award-Inc/Willowdale-Ontario-Ontario/Royal-Financial-Award-Inc-Internation-Finance-Department-Willowdale-Ontario-Received-Aw-693292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Financial Award Inc.