Complaint Review: Royal Financial Services - Michael Kesley - Amanda Cooper - Dwight Foster - Frederick Marshall

• Submitted: Fri, April 13, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, April 13, 2007

• Reported By:christiansted Other
800 3rd Avenue, Suite 15 New York, New York U.S.A.

Royal Financial Services - Michael Kesley - Amanda Cooper - Dwight Foster - Frederick Marshall I applied for a home loan and was approve. Foster email and called telling me that in order to receive the money I had to send to private lender three months payment via wester union in the amount of 4,457.01 ripoff New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Goodbye $ 4,457.01 Advance-fee loans are a scam....

*Author of original report: Royal Financial Services

I applied for a home loan. On Feb. 28, 2007 I got an email from Mr. Michael Kesley at Royal stating that I was approve for $150,000.00. and Mr. Dwight Foster will be my Consultant. They send me documents to signed about the agreement of the loan.

Mr. Foster then called me and stated that I will send the money to the private lendering Mr. Frederick Foster via Western Union. The amount I send was $ 4,457.01.

After sending the money I emailed Mr. Foster and advised him of what I did. He asked for the MTCN: number, which was given. He adviced me that the money will be in my account in 3 working days.

I have all documents from Royal and the Western Union Receipts.

Annette
christiansted
Virgin Islands (U.S.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2007 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Financial-Services-Michael-Kesley-Amanda-Cooper-Dwight-Foster-Frederick-Marshall/New-York-New-York-10022/Royal-Financial-Services-Michael-Kesley-Amanda-Cooper-Dwight-Foster-Frederick-Mars-243799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Financial Services - Michael Kesley - Amanda Cooper - Dwight Foster - Frederick Marshall

Goodbye $ 4,457.01 Advance-fee loans are a scam....

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

I just LOVE that .01 at the end of the $ 4,457.01

Why didn't you contact trusted sources in the local 'housing sales business' aka Real Estate for the name of a reputable local loan broker. Then you go and visit witn that loan broker to determine if they will deliver a 15-year fixed or a 30-year fixed mortgage. Avoid the funny stuff.

Also, look for a loan source that does NOT resell their home loans. This way you will avoid the nasty surprises and confusion that sometimes result in foreclosure.

Royal Financial Services

AUTHOR: Octavia - (Virgin Islands (U.S.))

The money was send to Frederick Marshall in Houston Tx. Goldmyn, Montague and Associates is the Law Firm named on they documents send to me.

Also David Mithchell is also nsmed as a senior lender.