Complaint Review: Royal Gold Buyers

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Lady L — Andover Internet
Royal Gold Buyers
4th Floor Hamilton House Internet United States of America

Royal Gold Buyers Royal Gold Buyers did not make payment for my Gold which I sent to them and attempts to contact them have failed. London, Internet

On the 16th of April,  I sent my Gold to Royal Gold Buyers because I needed money to settle some payments which have been long overdue due to my financial crisis. I tracked the item and saw that they had received it the next day. They sent me an email on Friday and I accepted it. Immediate payment was to be made that day. It is Wednesday, the 24th of April,  today and I am yet to receive payments. Attempts to contact them have failed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Gold-Buyers/internet/Royal-Gold-Buyers-Royal-Gold-Buyers-did-not-make-payment-for-my-Gold-which-I-sent-to-them-1045865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Gold Buyers