Complaint Review: Royal Holiday Club - RHC

• Submitted: Thu, July 29, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 29, 2010

• Reported By: Phillip — Richton Park Illinois U.S.A.
Royal Holiday Club - RHC
Insurgentes Sur 587 Col. Napoles CP 03810 Internet United States of America

Royal Holiday Club - RHC Trying continually to exploit and extort fees for services not utilized Internet

In 1996 I signed up with Royal Holiday Club (RHC). I paid it in full and continued to pay the maintenance fee. I last utilized their services in 1997. I still kept up with the fees, until last year. I contacted the FTC, a consumer action group, 20/20, and a lawyer. I wanted to end my relationship with RHC.

To date, none of the agencies that I contacted have ever received a response from RHC. RHC has never contacted me to tell me h*e to end the contract. They continually call and ask for payment.

I guess since they are based in Mexico, they think that they do not have to respond. I feel that I am being extorted, by their ignoring my requests. They have turned it over to a collection agency, known as Portfolio Recovery Associates. (800-772-1413).

They continually call leaving messages. Their reputation is shady as well. I want the bs to stop with both of these companies. How can RHC be allowed to rip off and extort people?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2010 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Holiday-Club-RHC/internet/Royal-Holiday-Club-RHC-Trying-continually-to-exploit-and-extort-fees-for-services-not-627427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Holiday Club - RHC