Complaint Review: Royal Holiday Club

• Reported By: Liuda — Auburn Washington United States of America
Royal Holiday Club
PMB.281 5727NW 7th street Miami, Florida United States of America

Royal Holiday Club deceived and devastated my family Miami, Florida

In Dec. 2010 my family visited Cancun, Mexico the first and now I know the last time. We were invited to the presentation in Royal Palace hotel; we were lured by free tour. We were determined not to sign anything as we were warned not to buy timeshares. Unfortunately my husband hardly understands English and for me it is the second language. We could not recognize the purpose of the presentation and Carlos did not bother to reveal the purpose for us. They offered us alcohol in the presence of our minor children; we declined, but we accepted the soft drink.

They held us the whole day in the presentation (instead of 90minutes.) We were so tired and kept saying "No." Ryan Grover used passive-aggressive pressure and yelled:"You can do it only today. It is specially for you, the best investment." He talked loudly and fast; we felt something was wrong, but felt egxausted and wished to get it over. People were clapping around.

By the end of the day, finally, we signed the contract and had no idea that these were timeshares! With English second language it is not hard to make a mistake. we had never been involved in suspicious business, never had problems with bills, and did not deceive anybody. We could not believe it would happen to us.All what Ryan promised to us did not match with what Andrian(Florida office) told us on phone call regarding Annual fee, all inclusive hotel. They did not give operating rules;however, they inserted the receipt of the operating rules with "our" initials in the contract. But I am absolutely sure we did not see and did not sign that receipt. And now I cannot prove anything as state agencies:Attorney general, bank, credit lines, Profeco do not consider verbal promises; only contract (perfectly fabricated) taken into account. Yes, we signed that, being exausted and wishing to get it over. They brought to such depression and devastation; they call me and threaten to ruin our credit history! I hate to go to any vacation now. Americans, do not go to Mexico, they approach you right in the airport! You will not notice how you will get in their nets and nobody will help you later. If anybody knows what to do, I will appreciate any useful piece of advice. I am not going to be involved in reselling those timeshares. All I need is cancellation of the contract and refund my money which we us to raise our children. I am helpless!

Liuda, Washington.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2011 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Holiday-Club/Miami-Florida-33126/Royal-Holiday-Club-deceived-and-devastated-my-family-Miami-Florida-688511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Holiday Club