Complaint Review: Royal Holiday Club

• Updated: Sat, January 08, 2011

• Reported By: Big Guy — Oka Quebec Canada
Royal Holiday Club
4725, North Scottsdale Road Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Royal Holiday Club Trying to cancel our purchase , No one wants to help, rip off Scottsdale, Arizona

Well here goes, we were traveling at the Bavaro Princess in Punta Cana, on our last full day a gentleman came up to my wife and I and asked us how much we paid for our trip, well at first we did not say, but this guy was good he explained to me how we could have saved up to 45% of my actual traveling costs. This started to sound and feel good. Being a Banker i was already wondering were the scam was, but after a few beers i told my wife , why not go see what they have to say.

So we did, one huge mistake we made was to bring the kids along as this gentleman was promising presents for the kids well after 3 hours of presentation and negotiating i said no . It did not stop there they came back with several counter offers including 2 full weeks of vacation free anywhere in the world plus an extra 60000 points plus payment options that sounded good at a very low rate. We decided to sign because it all seemed legit and well organized. Well upon our return we started looking at web sites and noticed all these problems everywhere in the US, Europe, Canada, Qubec.

Not wanting to get caught we decided to terminate our membership so i sent numerous e-mails... no reply called twice and they told me that a contract done in the Dominican Republic is always valid and can't be canceled. I stand to loose my down payment of 1982$ US . No one is replying to the e-mails seem to be left on my own, feel cheated, now the battle begins

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2011 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Holiday-Club/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Royal-Holiday-Club-Trying-to-cancel-our-purchase-No-one-wants-to-help-rip-off-Scottsd-680359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Holiday Club