Complaint Review: Royal Holiday Club

• Updated: Fri, October 22, 2010

• Reported By: flor — whitby Ontario Canada
Royal Holiday Club
Bavaro Princess Hotel Nationwide United States of America

Royal Holiday Club Royal Holiday Club is an organize crime institution dedicated to steal turist money Punta Cana , Nationwide

*Author of original report: Royal Holiday Club is an institution organize by delinquencies

Royal Holiday Club is an international institution that is dedicated to scam many people all over the world.  I am one of the following people that have been robbed by this particular club. I went for holidays to  Punta Cana (Dominican Republic) on December 7,2009. I stayed at the hotel Bavaro Princess for the time being. When I was in the lobby of the hotel I met a sales person that worked for Royal Holiday club, he also said that Royal Holiday Club was a part of the hotel; he then invited us to his office. When we arrived to their office they served us wine and all kinds of alcoholics drinks.  They made sure that we were completely drunk, so then they started talking about business, telling us how successful they are in their tourist industry. They talked so innocently that we believed everything that they have said to us.  They brain washed us until we decided to buy from them for what they call timeshares or holidays for life.

We bought the membership from them and we paid more than $3000.00USD.  These thieves told me that we can cancel the membership in 20 days if I am not pleased with the purchase. When I arrived to Canada I realized that I have been robbed by this company then me immediately I contacted them by sending register mail but they never responded.  I am a victim that has been robbed like the other millions of North Americans that are in the same position as me.

I tried to contact the Dominican Republic authorities and I have mentioned them of the scam that is running in their country, but their was no use complaining because they didnt do anything about it. And then called the Ministry of tourist and Dominican Republic, but is the same thing they told me that they are doing an investigation about this company.  I do not know if they will get my money back.

The government of Canada should put signs of travel warnings to countries like Dominican Republic and Mexico in all airports to prevent this from happening to Canadian citizens.

Sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2010 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Holiday-Club/nationwide/Royal-Holiday-Club-Royal-Holiday-Club-is-an-organize-crime-institution-dedicated-to-steal-653819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Holiday Club

Royal Holiday Club is an institution organize by delinquencies

AUTHOR: flor - (Canada)

Royal Holiday Club is a scam

Royal Holiday salespersons are   doing very illegal acts such us giving alcohol to the tourist so they can get drunk and they can get them.this people for money they can do anything in order to get youwhat if they serve you alcohol with drug .this is possible because what they do is a crime and the government should do something about itTHIS IS A CRIME.