Complaint Review: Royal Holiday Vacation Club

• Submitted: Thu, April 05, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 05, 2007

• Reported By:naperville Illinois
Royal Holiday Vacation Club
PMB # 281 5727 NW 7th St Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Royal Holiday Vacation Club ripoff stripped of all benefits ut still being charged maintenace fee and late charges Miami Florida

I was on vacation with my girl friend in Cancun in August 2004. I was talked into purchasing the time share. Before I signed the contract, they gave me several certificates entitling me to 45,000 additional point for 3 years. Also they gave certificate to Hyatt Hotel in Cancun for one month( all inclusive) and they waived 1st year maintenace fee. In January 2005, I received 2 bills, one bill for the damage caused by Wilma and the other one was for the 1st year maintenace fee. I paid for the damage and did not pay 1st year's fee. I called them several time and faxed them copies of my contract and the the certificcate. I spoke to majority of their customer service without any resolution to my problem. They send me to collection agency. I called the agency, they could not give me a name that can resolve the issue. I was told that they get the accounts via an email. Last year, the took away 1st year's points (15,000) point. they also took away all the certificates and I can not use the club. However, they are still charging me the maintenace fee and late charges. I have such a ad feeling about this company that I don't even want to use them. They are very bad to do business with. Every time you call them you get a different person. They all give you the same answer, they have no supervisor and there is nobody that can help. Stay away from them.

Suzy
naperville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2007 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Holiday-Vacation-Club/Miami-Florida-33126-3105/Royal-Holiday-Vacation-Club-ripoff-stripped-of-all-benefits-ut-still-being-charged-mainten-242531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Holiday Vacation Club