• Report: #204285

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By:W.A. Other
Royal Ideas And Inventions
1298 Ferntree Gully Rd Scoresby Vic. Melbourne, Other Australia

Royal Ideas And Inventions Falsified Documents. ripped off money. Unsubstantiated claims. Refused to divulge information. Ignored phone calls and requests. Melbourne Victoria

*Consumer Comment: Yet another Royal Ideas sucker!

*Consumer Comment: I hear ya...

*Consumer Comment: Stessey box hill

*Consumer Comment: I'VE BEEN RIPPED OFF TOO

*Consumer Comment: Royal Ideas ripped me off too

*Consumer Comment: Royal Ideas ripped me off too

Royal ideas and inventions promised us the world. they gave us nothing. they charged us $5000au to research manufacturers and promote our invention/idea. They provided us with lists of so called contacted manufacturers and retailers but refuse to disclose or provide any information that these companies were actually approached by them.

we have asked for the confidentiallity forms they submitted to these companies but they refuse to provide us with this information. maybe they don't exist. in that case they are guilty of misleading conduct and fraud.

they sent us a letter after all this to say that they had gone as far as they could with our invention but it now seemed to be comercially unviable. our idea has now been produced and sold in canada and the u.s.a.

stay away from these rip off merchants and thier affiliated company Royal computers in australia.
we are now seeking legal advice and help. they won't get away with this. Royal Rip Offs...

Rick
W.A.
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2006 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Ideas-And-Inventions/Melbourne-Other/Royal-Ideas-And-Inventions-Falsified-Documents-ripped-off-money-Unsubstantiated-claims-204285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Ideas And Inventions

Yet another Royal Ideas sucker!

AUTHOR: Peter - (Australia)

Hi all,

I'm not sure who this is being addressed to, however I too lodged an idea with Royal Ideas and Inventions back in the early 2000's, only to now be able to report the same course of events already reported here.

Unfortunately I have not kept the various letters and reports from them as I wrote it off to being unsuccessful, a waste of time and money and basically a bad investment of both those things. I can't recall exactly but a figure in the region of $5,000 sounds about right.

My story is much the same as all others reported here...the invention was worth pursuing, letters back from Royal with list of prospective manufacturers, could takes as much as 2-5 years to see the fruits of the idea, finally a letter saying they were unable to pursue it further, blah blah blah.

One might ask why it has been so long for me to report my bad experience in a forum such as this! Well, the answer is twofold. Firstly, there was an element of embarrassment that I "have been ripped off" and secondly, I have come up with another idea I would like to pursue but don't want to have the same experience as before...i.e. a lot of excitement followed by the sinking feeling of having lost money and feeling like the idea was of no value.

Anyway, if anyone can point me in the right direction of cost recovery, it would be most welcome. I'm not sure if contact details are allowed but my address in helipete66 at hotmale dot kom.

Cheers, Pete Maylands, WA, Australia (formerly NSW at the time)

I hear ya...

AUTHOR: james - (Australia)

As a younger man, in 2002, I submitted an idea to this company, and like all the above, received a phone call soon after telling me my idea was the real deal.

You couldn't get the smile off my face all day, here I was, 19 years old, and I'd found an idea that was going to financially secure myself at a young age.

I went down there for the scheduled appointment a day or 2 later, and as soon as I walked in the place, I could see it was not quite right.

First thing he spoke about was money, then once all that was done, he (Hugh) brought out a sample of one of his "patented, licensed ideas", which was a very dodgy looking shoe holder, to hag a pair of shoes with in a wardrobe. Crap.

I sat there thinking maybe i was overreacting, and "what do I know, I'm just a kid" going through my head.

Once it was all over, and I turned again to look at the young receptionist. whose face almost told me to "Get OUT NOW!!!", the guilt on her face stood out to high hell.

I told him I didn't have that kind of money, and he proceeded to tell me I could start with a $2000 deposit. I told him I'd get back to him, as I left, disappointed with what I had just witnessed.

Leaving the place in Scorseby, i looked back at the little portable shack they called an office, and shook my head. How successful could they be working out of that thing I thought.

I empathise will all of you. And it was only my own luck, and lack of money that I decided not to hand money over to the slimey prick.

Anything I can do to help, I'd be happy.

James.

Stessey box hill

AUTHOR: Loza - (Australia)

Its too long to go into it, but someone else has just put comments his and its exactly like mine. read this

Brett
Ferntree gully, Other

Ripoff Report Verified Safe

I had an idea! A small plastic product, so I went to Royal ideas for help. They told me my idea was the best out of seventy others, they could market my idea in the USA. A much bigger market Than australia. They had thousands of Manufactures around the world.
I believed they could help. $13000 and a legal contract later... It was gonna be great.I got a crappy drawing.

They say they contacted 26 manufacturers. Only 1 of which made stuff out of plastic. They even contacted a local trailer manufacturer. Not sure why they would be interested.

I drive past their office every day wondering what is goin on. Nothing Nothing Nothing Have sought legal action, wondering if anyone else has had any success, or at least found someone interested. would be keen to stop this happening to anyone.

Brett
Ferntree gully
Australia

just search for roayal inventions in the search right hand side.

anyway my number is (((Redacted))) please ring we need to get a list of people together.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#7 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I'VE BEEN RIPPED OFF TOO

AUTHOR: Loza - (Australia)

Ey Submitted: 5/17/2009 5:52:59 PM Anybody also ripped off by this company please email me:

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF TOO AND STILLING PAYING OFF THE LOAN FROM THE BANK I WOULD LIKE TO EMAIL YOU BUT I CAN'T SEE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU.

Royal Ideas ripped me off too

AUTHOR: Ey - (Australia)

Royal Ideas ripped me off too. I am in the process of taking the matter to court. Anybody also ripped off by this company please email me. The stories are all identical and this person is getting away with it. It has to stop.

Royal Ideas ripped me off too