Complaint Review: Royal Ideas And Inventions

• Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By: Richo — LV Internet Australia
Royal Ideas And Inventions
1298 Ferntree Gully Road Scoresby Internet United States of America

Royal Ideas And Inventions Hugh Godman Add another one to the list of ripped offs courtesy of Royal ideas and inventions/Hugh Godman. Internet

*Consumer Comment: ROYAL // OR ALL THE SAME INVENTION CO

*General Comment: update

*General Comment: royal ripoff

*Author of original report: royal rip off

*General Comment: Rip off Royal Inventions

*Consumer Comment: I'm hearing you Richo

Just like all the rip off reports i have read,paid $12950 got a couple drawings
that were absolute rubbish,a ten year old could have done better.The drawings were"nt even right.Only time there was any major contact from Godman was when he was bullshitting me to get the $12950 after that bugger all.I actually
caught him at the premises on the day they were shutting down,would not give
my files back or photos,said i would receive them in a couple of weeks,that was a month ago (still no files photoes).I have a new email address for him but i dont know whether it is legal to put on this site.I would be more than happy to catch up with any or all of the other people who have been ripped off by this predator to see what can be done,sounds like he is living quite comfortably at our exspense.

Richo.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2009 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Ideas-And-Inventions/internet/Royal-Ideas-And-Inventions-Hugh-Godman-Add-another-one-to-the-list-of-ripped-offs-courtesy-545173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Ideas And Inventions

ROYAL // OR ALL THE SAME INVENTION CO

AUTHOR: barb - (United States of America)

PLEASE      Find out if the royal invention company,  you have your issues,   is the SAME   or  CONNECTIONS   with  the INVENTION MARKETING,     INVENTHELP.    OMG      if these   invention companies    ARE ALL UNDER THE SAME ROOF  and spreading around the world   under  different names,   STEALING   IDEAS    from would be inventors,   SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE.   Story sounds fimilar, same thing happened to me.   today my idea is being sold everywhere.  read my story   INVENTION MARKETING     SUBMISSION       all the same story

#2 General Comment

update

AUTHOR: shane - (Australia)

As of 21/11/12 royal is in liquidation and will be wrapping up in march 2013. All company assets and personal assets were sold(so im told) resulting in jack sh*t.  ASEC decided in its INFINITE wisdom not to pursue hughy old mate or fund a lawyer to investigate.  Unsecured creditiors(peolple he ripped off and stole their inventions) will receive sweet f*ck all.

The banks as usual will get their money.  This piece of shit got away scott free with  at least in the high tens of thousands of dollars, if not more. If i robbed a bank of 5 bucks id get 10 years. Goes to prove when the sheeple get fleeced , no one gives  a stuff, but when the banks lose a dollar, look out.

#3 General Comment

royal ripoff

AUTHOR: shane - (Australia)

Hi mate.

Ill help you find this bloke.Did me too.

royal rip off

AUTHOR: Richo - (Australia)

Loiso1 and wafer,i am currently putting information together
to see if he can be charged with fraud.

#5 General Comment

Rip off Royal Inventions

AUTHOR: Wafer - (Australia)

Yup same thing happened to me, I was glad that I got the contract changed that required me to pay in installments. But still out of pocket my savings and a dream. HG pressured me and pressured me and when they got the money I heard nothing back from Royal. They went into liquidation in November but tried one more time to get the remaining amount off me. I called the solicitors today but as customers we are unsecured creditors so it don't look good.

If theres anyway to expose these scammers or get some redemtion then count me in.

I'm hearing you Richo

AUTHOR: loiso1 - (Australia)

Mate I'm in the same boat. Do we even know what happened with this company? Are we entitled to get our investment back?

I have written a similar report to yours, it was responded to by a representative of a company who have been assigned as the liquidators of RII. Read my report and scroll down to the bottom and you can see her contact details - I suggest you call them. They are closed for Christmas and will re-open on 04/01/2010.

If your planning action against this company I'd be happy to organise something with you - I'm sure there are plenty of us out there.

Good luck.