Complaint Review: Royal Ideas, Royal Inventions, Rii, Royal Ideas And Inventions

• Submitted: Wed, January 20, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 21, 2010

• Reported By: RICHARD — BACONG, NEGROS ORIENTAL Other Philippines
Royal Ideas, Royal Inventions, Rii, Royal Ideas And Inventions
1298 FERNTREE GULLY ROAD, SCORESBY VICTORIA 3179 Internet United States of America
  • Phone: (613) 97642577
  • Web:
  • Category:

Royal Ideas, Royal Inventions, Rii, Royal Ideas And Inventions SALES PEOPLE INNOVATIVE IDEAS ENTRUSTED TO ROYAL GONE IN THE WIND SCORESBY, VICTORIA, Internet

I submitted two innovative ideas to Royal Ideas and Inventions with postal address 1298 Ferntree Gully Road, Scoresby Victoria 3179. My entry bares a registry number 11129 dated 17 August 2009.

The last word I got from them (unsigned letter) is " Royal will will submit your invention to industry, we will contact as soon as evaluation is finalised".

Four months had passed no words from ROYAL, my invention details are with them. I want to know if Royal is a trusted company in Australia.

I still have two more innovative ideas which I intend to submit, but I am afraid same will happened to first two.

Please let me know if you have some suggestions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2010 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Ideas-Royal-Inventions-Rii-Royal-Ideas-And-Inventions/internet/Royal-Ideas-Royal-Inventions-Rii-Royal-Ideas-And-Inventions-SALES-PEOPLE-INNOVATIVE-IDE-557702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Ideas, Royal Inventions, Rii, Royal Ideas And Inventions