Complaint Review: Royal Ideas and Inventions

• Updated: Sun, September 05, 2010

• Reported By: Ripped off in Newcastle NSW — Newcastle Australia
Royal Ideas and Inventions
Ferntree Gully Rd Victoria Ferntree Gully, Select State/Province Australia

Royal Ideas and Inventions Hugh Goodman Ripped off Royally Ferntree Gully, Australia

I was Royally Ripped Off Also,

I have read what other people have reported on this site and it seems all too familiar. I was slightly more careful than some others but was ripped off just the same. I had an idea related to technology, I first sent Royal Ideas and Inventions another idea for a sporting item to see what would happen. Royal returned my idea which included a statement that the idea was not marketable. I thought to myself "they must be fair dinkum or they would just take the money" I was wrong. I sent them my best idea and and like all the others, mine was the best of 70 or so and highly marketable and Hugh really sold me on the idea. I sent them a $13000 cheque and had to chase them for months for any feedback. Finally, they sent me a list of 5 or 6 tech related companies that they claim to have contacted but to no avail. I got a bad graphic picture and that's it. I called several times later and never got to talk to anyone. They dont return calls.....they are gone.
I have since found a buyer for my idea and am just about to make several million dollars from it. I intend to spend some on my revenge.

Dont trust Royal Ideas and Inventions

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2010 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Ideas-and-Inventions/Ferntree-Gully-Select-StateProvince-/Royal-Ideas-and-Inventions-Hugh-Goodman-Ripped-off-Royally-Ferntree-Gully-Australia-637927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Ideas and Inventions