Complaint Review: Royal Ideas and Inventions

• Submitted: Wed, October 27, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, October 27, 2010

• Reported By: NOT HAPPY!!!!! — Perth WA Other Australia
Royal Ideas and Inventions
1298 Ferntree Gully Road VIC Scoresby, Select State/Province United States of America

Royal Ideas and Inventions RIP OFF MERCHANTS!!!!!! VIC Scoresby, Other

I have just read the 16 reports on ROYAL IDEAS and INVENTIONS, and I too am now putting up my story.  LONG STORY SHORT:  I too had an idea, was told it was fantastic, blah, blah, blah..... I spoke with a guy called Larry Harris, if he was in on it he certainly had done his homework.  He started crapping on about how his mum lived in WA and named a street near my suburb, then proceeded to tell me the amount $12,950 to get my idea going, blah blah blah, I bombarded this guy with questions and he had an answer for EVERYTHING!!!!  Sent them the money, received some really bad drawings that they got WRONG!!! Heard the same BULLSH*T about their computers crashed, couldn't get back to me about the reports...blah blah blah...

Anyway I guess I should add on my $12,950 to the amount of $138,840 that has already been taken (that's only from 11 out of the 16 people who have written on here) giving a grand total (so far) of a very cool $151,790.00

Would like to hear from anyone who knows if anything can be done about this situation.  To all the people who were involved in this scam, KARMA IS REAL!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2010 01:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Ideas-and-Inventions/VIC-Scoresby-Select-StateProvince-6054/Royal-Ideas-and-Inventions-RIP-OFF-MERCHANTS-VIC-Scoresby-Other-655655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Ideas and Inventions