Complaint Review: Royal Ideas and Inventions

• Submitted: Sun, February 07, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, February 07, 2010

• Reported By: Wayne — Brisbane Australia
Royal Ideas and Inventions
1298 Ferntree Gully Rd. Scoresby Vic 3179 Australi Internet United States of America
  • Phone: (613) 97642577
  • Web:
  • Category:

Royal Ideas and Inventions Paid $12,950:00 and received nothing for it, I had to continualy phone Hugh Godman and leave messages which he did not return. Scoresby, Internet

I had a good idea for a product, which just needed some help getting it produced. I found Royal Ideas and Inventions on the Web and decided to check them out.

I contacted the Australian Securities & Investments Commision (ASIC) and found no warnings about this company. I then proceeded to go through the process of providing details and diagrams of my idea to royal.

Unfortunately it sounds like I too have fallen victim of Hugh Godman as I paid $12,950:00 to his company and received nothing substancial in return.

Everytime I was the one who had to contact them to find out how the product was progressing, only to be told that there was no-one available to speak to me.

I tried to phone them again today only to find out that all phone numbers had been disconected. I then found this site on the web, much to my surprise!

We all need to persue this and not allow it to happen to anyone else!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2010 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Ideas-and-Inventions/internet/Royal-Ideas-and-Inventions-Paid-1295000-and-received-nothing-for-it-I-had-to-continua-566078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Ideas and Inventions