Complaint Review: Royal Inventions and ideas

41 Henderson Rd Rowville, Select State/Province Australia
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Royal Inventions and ideas ripped off 13000 to market and manufacture my idea Rowville, Australia

*General Comment: Me Too

was told that my idea was 3  ideas that had potential and for $13000 they would find a manufacture and market my idea but all i got was a 2rd class drawing and a few names of companies that they said they contacted but when i asked for more on the companies and a copy of the documents that they sent i was told it was confidential l

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2010 04:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Inventions-and-ideas/Rowville-Select-StateProvince-3178/Royal-Inventions-and-ideas-ripped-off-13000-to-market-and-manufacture-my-idea-Rowville-A-563402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Inventions and ideas

#1 General Comment

Me Too

AUTHOR: bens - (Australia)

I was sucked in the same way by the owner/manager. Promised the world and hounded for 2 years prior to making a payment. Once the $13000 was payed the communication basically halted and it was me doing the chasing. I took a prototype of my idea to them which was never returned . I was not even aware they had gone into bankrupcy until I'd driven past one day to find their building had been abandoned. That's when I did some more chasing around.

I am furious as I don't have money to throw around and I am now left with a huge debt. I hope one day this bloke gets what is coming to him. The liquidation company handling the case is being quite difficult to deal with also.