Complaint Review: Royal Membership

• Submitted: Thu, March 04, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: Michelle — Douglasville Georgia United States of America
Royal Membership

Royal Membership Platinum Royal Customer Service sent checks through my account for 17.95 from Sept till Feb 2010 on various dates Internet

Upon inspecting our bank statements we discovered crazy out of order check numbers all for 17.95.  When we called the bank it was discovered that Royal Membership had begun deducting this amount from our account monthly with fraud checks.  This was never authorized.  Upon calling the 1800 number I was advised that because I visited their sister site they signed me up for their services automatically with no notification.  I demanded a refund to my account and was told he could only refund one month even though this company NEVER provided me with any services.  We don't even know what type company this is for.  The rep did email me saying that he closed the account today would refund one month, so basically they get to keep the other 5 months for nothing unless I get further assistance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Membership/internet/Royal-Membership-Platinum-Royal-Customer-Service-sent-checks-through-my-account-for-1795-577871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Membership