Complaint Review: Royal Movers

• Reported By: cherylrn — brownstown Michigan United States of America
Royal Movers
1806 Eureka Wyandotte, Michigan United States of America

Royal Movers Abuse of Elderly Parents during move Wyandotte, Michigan

Royal Moving from Wyandotte Michigan was going to move my Mom and Dad today. They arrived at the apartment and the bullying began. The price suddenly changed and they told them that unless they did what they wanted my Folks things would be "destroyed and damaged". When they tried to question them about the price change one of the movers became verbally abusive, using the F word and profane language in front of both of them. They are 75 years old!

He then became physically aggressive with my Dad. He didn't touch him but the threat was there. The other mover was a good guy who tried his best to stop this punk from acting like he was. They got me on the phone and he spoke the same way with me. I told him to get out of their apartment. He then began calling and harassing me on the phone. Mom and Dad were so upset! I filed a complaint with the BBB.

I continue to get phone calls from this mover making threats.  I filed a police report and we have an open case with the BBB.  I believe this person is the Owners Son which makes it difficult to proceed any further.  I have also filed a complaint with the state.  They saw a vunerable older couple and tried to bully them into paying much more money than originally quoted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Movers/Wyandotte-Michigan-48192/Royal-Movers-Abuse-of-Elderly-Parents-during-move-Wyandotte-Michigan-825955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Movers