Complaint Review: Royal Oak Financial Group

• Submitted: Tue, October 17, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 17, 2006

• Reported By:cedar grove Wisconsin
Royal Oak Financial Group
1441 East Maple Road Suite #103 Troy, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-635-2264
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Royal Oak Financial Group ripoff Troy Michigan

I got a call from Royal Oak Finacial stating that they had some good news for my and that I have been approved for a loan for up to $8,000. I was so happy my money problems were going to be over. Was I ever wrong. They faxed the paper work to me at work. When i recieved it the writing was a disorganized i thought that was from the fax that something went wrong. They asked for 2 forms of identification which I gave them when I faxed the papers back to them. When they recieved the information I was told that they needed a payment of $750 to secure the loan. I was thinking to myself If i want a loan that means that i don't have the money for the things that i need but I went to my boss at work and asked if i could have an advance in my pay to get the money for the loan. He was more than happy to assist me in this matter.

I got the money and went to a location and I sent them the money. When i sent it and hung up the phone stating to them that the money was sent. I then realized that they never asked me for my bank information. I tried calling back and by the time i did they phone number that i called so many times before said thank you for calling good bye. I never recieved my loan and i will probably never see the $750.00 again. Please do not go with this company they are a frawd and I hope people learn from this e-mail after that I am having trouble trusting anyone who calls me for an application i filled out over the internet.

Thank you for your time.

Sara
cedar grove, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2006 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Oak-Financial-Group/Troy-Michigan-48083/Royal-Oak-Financial-Group-ripoff-Troy-Michigan-216285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Oak Financial Group