• Report: #198851

• Submitted: Thu, June 29, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 29, 2006

• Reported By:Fort Collins Colorado
Royal Oak Financial Group
1441 East Maple Road Suite #103 Troy, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-556-4704
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Royal Oak Financial Group ripoff scam artists predators of poor credit individuals Troy Michigan

I was a victim of being too trusting and hoping someone would actually trust me enough to loan me money.Donna Callaway called and I thought my angel had appeared to help get me and my family out of debt, but that was not the case. She was the devil herself to come and suck what little money I had to live on for her own pleasure.She called and said for $1000 dollars I could get a loan for $5000,once the money was wired to a person named Casey Watt;I would have my funds in my checking account within 12 to 24 hours.I have not recieved my loan needless to say. I hope this will prevent other people from being suckered.

Richard
Fort Collins, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2006 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Oak-Financial-Group/Troy-Michigan-48083/Royal-Oak-Financial-Group-ripoff-scam-artists-predators-of-poor-credit-individuals-Troy-Mi-198851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Oak Financial Group