Complaint Review: Royal Oak SportHorses Sales Susie Bridgeman-Sutton Thaxton

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 12, 2008

• Reported By:San Diego California
Royal Oak SportHorses Sales Susie Bridgeman-Sutton Thaxton
San Diego San Diego, California U.S.A.

Royal Oak SportHorses Susie Bridgeman-Sutton Sutten Thaxton Royal Oak SportHorses Sales Beware Do not buy a saddle, horse or have her train your horse San Diego California

*Consumer Comment: Ms. Bridgeman-Sutton, the author of this report is "Jean."

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: In response to Ms. F's accusations

I had a bad transaction with Royal Oak SportHorses. They owner goes by many diffrent names good luck trying to find out her real name aka Royal Oak Sporthorses, Sue, Susie Bridgeman-Sutton Sutten, Thaxton. I know of at least 5 other people who had similar problems, most of them in regards to the purchase of saddles but a few regarding sales training of horses.

What happened is that I purchase a saddle advertised online dream horse. She requested I pay, her business Royal Oak Sales. I waited and waited with no communication what so ever. I called repeatly the she stated she shipped the saddle, but when I asked for tracking information she began to get very mean & hostile. After sevaral phone calls to her business Royal Oak Sporthorses Susie faxed to me false/ fake shipping/tracking information. It did not match any package that was supposely sent. I think she would have taken my money and sent me nothing in return except I started doing reasearch on her.

I discovered that her husband, Aidrian, is also an owner of the business. So I decieded to call him and see if he knew about any of this. Her husband acted as if he's received similar calls before and was used to this. After I spoke with him, a saddle was sent. The saddle not not at all as advertised. It was damaged siginificanly so much so that a repair would cost half as much as the saddle. Check out the better business bureau before you do business with her.

Jean
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Oak-SportHorses-Sales-Susie-Bridgeman-Sutton-Thaxton/San-Diego-California/Royal-Oak-SportHorses-Susie-Bridgeman-Sutton-Sutten-Thaxton-Royal-Oak-SportHorses-Sales-Be-364377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Oak SportHorses Sales Susie Bridgeman-Sutton Thaxton

Ms. Bridgeman-Sutton, the author of this report is "Jean."

AUTHOR: Vxf111 - (U.S.A.)

Ms. Bridgeman-Sutton, the author of this report is "Jean," as is clearly shown at the bottom of this report. The author of this report is not me ("Veronica"). I do not know why my name appears in this report, except that Jean and I have corresponded because we both experienced the same problems with you. While I appreciate you detailing your "defense" to our transaction, I did not author this report and was unaware of this site until today.

I disagree with many of the misstatements made in your reply (the "computer crashed" excuse is new and was never mentioned to me before). You also have left out pertainent facts regarding the fradulent U.S. Postal Service tracking information you forwarded to me. You have also failed to explain how the type of damage sustained by the saddle could have occured in shipping.

I have no vendetta against you or your company, save that I would like to be reimbursed the $1,600 you charged me for a damaged and devalued saddle. I would also like to ensure no one else is victimized by you or your company. If you'd like to contact me to discuss a return of the saddle for a full refund, I would be happy to hear from you. Otherwise, I have not done anything more than post my truthful version of our transaction to warm others, which I am entited to do.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

In response to Ms. F's accusations

AUTHOR: Ros, Llc - (U.S.A.)

While we fully admit that there were issues with winding up a business coupled with losing a computer hard drive, the two Jaguar saddles purchased were shipped and received. Two buyers with a saddle we were unable to ship due to the loss of the computer received an immediate refund via PayPal.

In the end, this is some bizarre personal vandetta against a business that will cease trading in September 08. Ms. Veronica F received the saddle she purchased mid-February 2008 and was shipped mid-March 2008, once her out of state personal check had fully cleared. It was only two weeks after accepting receipt of the saddle that she claimed damage; the barely used Paris Jaguar XJS saddle shipped with no damage and if it were damaged in transit, why wait two weeks to notify us?

Apparently, we were expected to be impressed/frightened by her legal degree, letters written on her employer firm's letterhead (Duanne Morris LLP), and threats to sue for more than $20,000 over a $1400 used saddle. She also now passes on and embellishes any rumor or gossip that she hears in further attempts to damage a business that is winding down regardless.

Ms F has only choosen to begin posting her accusations after being thwarted in her attempts to involve the Attorney General etc for a matter that is now more than 5 months old and closed. While I'm sure Ms. Veronica F of Philadelphia, PA is a very lovely human being in person, in my experience she is a prime example of why lawyers have such an evil reputation.