• Report: #197357

• Submitted: Tue, June 20, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, July 11, 2006

• Reported By:Kaufman Texas
Royal Oaks Financial Group
1441 E. Maple Rd. #103 Troy, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-814-7737
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Royal Oaks Financial Group Approved us for 10,000 loan if we Western Unioned 950.00 to Toronto, Ontario Canada ripoff Troy Michigan

*Consumer Comment: how did you get your money back

*Consumer Comment: Contacted the Troy Police Dept

*Consumer Comment: I want to know

*Consumer Comment: Money Refund

*Consumer Comment: Ashley... think about it.

Renee Spencer called from 1-877-814-7737 ext. 83 approving my husband and I for $10,000, as long as we sent $950.00 Western Union for a security deposit. So my husband and I put his full check, borrowed money from family, and borrowed money from my husbands employment. Plus $78.99 to send the mony Western union.

The woman promised to pay back the fee of wiring the money once we got a $10,000 check 5 to 7 days after the money was recieved. We were also promised to recieve our security deposit back 60 days after our loan was given to us. After I sent the Western Union my husband tryed faxing the information and a blank check that they apparently needed to deposit this money, but the fax number was incorrect.

So we both tryed calling her office number and it was not working momentarly. That is when we started to search on the internet and found this website. We luckly got our $950.00 back, but lost out on $78.99 to send it. So now all our bills are past due because we were planning on this loan we were approved for. She really put us in finacial trouble and deserves to be in serious trouble for this.

If there is anything that we can do to help stop this we are more than willing to help. Thank you,

Ashley
Kaufman, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2006 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Oaks-Financial-Group/Troy-Michigan-48083/Royal-Oaks-Financial-Group-Approved-us-for-10000-loan-if-we-Western-Unioned-95000-to-Tor-197357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Oaks Financial Group

how did you get your money back

AUTHOR: Jasmine - (U.S.A.)

how did you get your 950.00 dollars back because i really want to know because i was just a victim on friday and i really really need my money back asap please contact me at (((ROR REDACTED E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

Contacted the Troy Police Dept

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

After reading all the complaints about this company in Troy, Michigan, I contacted the Troy Police to advise them of this company. They have been aware of them for over 1 year. The building that they use as the headquarters is a vacant building. The phone they use is a cell phone that so far has been untraceable. The Troy officer said that the FBI, the US Postal Inspectors and the Canadian Government are trying to track these people. He also said if anyone that has been ripped off has not already contacted the detectives in Troy, they should do so and make a report.

I want to know

AUTHOR: Laura - (U.S.A.)

I have been scamed by another company with alot of similarities. I would also like to know how you got your money back. As well as others needing there money back, this has put in a bind to where I do need my money back.

Money Refund

AUTHOR: Jesus - (U.S.A.)

Would like to know how you got your money refunded less the fee. As I was a victim this week also.

Ashley... think about it.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Why would a company willing to loan you $10,000 want $950 from you as a "security deposit"? Did they send you any paperwork to sign so they can loan you the money? No, I think not. The "Western Union" thing was the give away.

This is a SCAM!!!

You are lucky you only lost the $78.99. You could have lost the entire $950.00. Never ever ever do business with anyone who wants you to send money by Western Union.