Complaint Review: Royal Prestige - A Hycite Company

• Submitted: Wed, January 26, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 26, 2005

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Royal Prestige - A Hycite Company
320 Holtzman Rd. Madison, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Royal Prestige, A Hycite Company ripoff! Misrepresented pots - toxic in oven. Madison Wisconsin
Rip-off Report Investigation: shows that Hy Cite / Royal Prestige is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives Hy Cite / Royal Prestige a POSITIVE rating in customer support & quality assurance. They pledge to resolve complaints & address any issues - committed to 100% satisfaction - consumers to feel safe & secure.

Hi,

This is a follow up on my 12/28/2004 report.
I was told by Royal Prestige that they'd send me new handles or I could send them pots to test in oven. I asked them to test a pot aleady in their lab but the above was repeated to me & I was told that's they can do! In other words NO, they will not even test their pots in 350 oven & see if toxic fumes are being emmitted. I was told by one rep that he would bring this up at a meeting? We'll see.

I am writting to inform people that I was told to write a letter to their Attorney General. This may be only way to get action! For NYC complaints go to: www.oag.state.ny.us
Click on Consumer Issues & then Complaint Forms. Use General Complaint Form under Consumer Fraud & Protection. You may need to print out form & mail it in w/any receipts etc... to prove your case. THANKS!

Helene
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2005 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Prestige-A-Hycite-Company/Madison-Wisconsin-53713/Royal-Prestige-A-Hycite-Company-ripoff-Misrepresented-pots-toxic-in-oven-Madison-Wisc-128959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Prestige - A Hycite Company