Complaint Review: Royal Prestige

• Submitted: Wed, December 06, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, December 07, 2006

• Reported By:Mount Pleasant Michigan
Royal Prestige
RoyalPrestige.com Madison, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Royal Prestige dishonesty sells cookware, no respect for customers 333 Holtzman Road Madison Wisconsin
Rip-off Report Investigation: shows that Hy Cite / Royal Prestige is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives Hy Cite / Royal Prestige a POSITIVE rating in customer support & quality assurance. They pledge to resolve complaints & address any issues - committed to 100% satisfaction - consumers to feel safe & secure.

My fiance and I received a call that we had won a free honeymoon in December. We went to the demonstration and we were told that we would get cancer and die from using Teflon pans. We were also told that if we left Teflon pans on our stove for five minutes and had a pet bird, the bird would die. We have two cats and a dog, so we didn't want to take the risk. They backed up their information by stating that medical journals reported this information. We never asked which ones.

We signed up for a package. We got home, decided it was too much money, and we called immediately to cancel. There was no answer once, and four times it was busy. So I sent several emails, all unanswered. Someone finally called me to confirm the pans were coming, I told him I didn't want them, and he basically told me "too bad". I couldn't get out of it, so I asked him if I could change the address they were going to. He said no problem. They arrived at the wrong address three weeks later. Our "free gift" arrived two weeks after that.

These pans do not work all that well, but I'm not disputing the quality of the pans. I was told when I had to cancel by, but I was unable to. I've sent them numerous emails since then, and have gotten no response. They say that they care about their customers, but it's obvious to me that they don'.

I finally offered to let them keep the seven hundred dollars we've already paid them, send them back their new cookware, and just leave us in peace! I am still waiting for their response. So if their is not a huge cost, I would like to join a lawsuit if a lot of others are doing it as well! I don't have the courage or the funds to do it alone.

Mount Pleasant, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2006 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Prestige/Madison-Wisconsin-53713/Royal-Prestige-dishonesty-sells-cookware-no-respect-for-customers-333-Holtzman-Road-Madis-224109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Prestige