Complaint Review: Royal Resort

• Reported By: Tmvtraveler — Nevada United States of America
Royal Resort
99 Convention Center Dr. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Royal Resort Fraudulent Charges Las Vegas, Nevada

I arrived at the 'hotel'moment prior to my Fiance and had to.place my debit card on file in order to check in. This is standard procedure at many locations. Once my Fiance arrived we placed his credit card on file for ALL room charges and incidentals. Specifically told the Front Desk Clerk that my card was to NOT BE CHARGED. All charges would be on the card we had just provided them. Two days after checking out my account is know overdrawn because the full room rate and tax was charged to my card. At this point I attempted to contact a manger at the resort to correct the situation. When speaking to a man named Mike (the supposed manager on duty) I was told that there was no one on the property who could help me. Of course my reaction was 'thatto is unacceptable'. Allow me to provide a small amount of background: I used to be a Manger on Duty for a dual property resort, which allowed me to gain years of experience dealing with this exact situation. Therefore I know the procedure is to reverse the charge and then take payment from the correct cars. Should the incorrect card be a debit card you simply have to provide a transaction number to release the funds back to the card. When I told Mike that it was unacceptable that there was absolutely no one available to help me. He hung up. So now I have to shut down my checking and savings account because it is the only was to dispute the charges. Do not, I repeat do not stay at this 'gotel'job they clearly do not have capable staff. You gave to call for housekeeping to even Vaccum your room. Every employee I encountered was rude including the bar tenders. As a Las Vegas locali am extremely upset that this is the level of hospitality that is extended to guests in a city that is dependant on tourism.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Resort/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Royal-Resort-Fraudulent-Charges-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1017655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Resort