Complaint Review: Royal Shuttle

• Reported By: K. Walker — Elkins Park Pennsylvania
Royal Shuttle
125 W. Gadsden Ln Cocoa Beach, Florida USA

Royal Shuttle ***Please Beware of this Company*** Cocoa Beach Florida

***Please Beware of this Company*** I do not like to blast a company due to bad service, however FRAUD is something completely different. I utilized this company on 12/19/2013 for roundtrip transportation to and from the Disney Cruise Port. I paid $210.00 for this service on 11/26/2013. This was for 14 people. The company then turned around and charged my credit card another $210.00 on 02/28/2014 for no apparent reason. Just randomly stole money off of my credit card. When I realized this money was taken off of my card, I immediately called to find out why this happened. I was fed a bunch of lies by Paul (the owner) that they switched merchant services, and some folks (14 people) were still showing as pending payment in their system so they went in and took the money mistakenly. He then went on to tell me that it was a mistake, and everyone has been refunded. This was on March 3rd 2014. It is now 3 weeks later and my money has not been refunded to me to date. I have called this company about 10 times since then and they feed me the same lie every time I call. “Paul is not here he is expected within an hour.” Every single time that I call they say that same line. I have left a ton of messages and he has not returned my call. This is apparently FRAUD and THEFT. This situation is now being handled by the fraud department within my financial institution. But I felt like I needed put it out there to beware of this company. They were rude, arrogant and ignorant from day one. Also an hour late picking up my group to be transported to the Cruise Dock. But, randomly stealing money of off my credit card was the top of the line! ***PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY**** Please read all of the reviews on the internet before using. Their services is cheap. But cheap services is not always good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Shuttle/Cocoa-Beach-Florida-32931/Royal-Shuttle-Please-Beware-of-this-Company-Cocoa-Beach-Florida-1131872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Shuttle