Complaint Review: Royal Silver Company

• Reported By: Troybr79 — spokane Washington
Royal Silver Company
Internet USA

Royal Silver Company Royal Silver Silver Club Membership scam Internet

I bought a silver club membership from the Royal Silver company in Bolvia in Aug of 2010.  Under the agreement you are supposed to send them $5,000 and they are supposed to send you 1 oz of silver every month for 2 years as "interest" on your $5,000 investment and at the end of the term you are refunded your $5,000.  Under the terms of the agreement you are allowed to cancel your membership at any time and have your $5,000 refunded to you.

After wiring my $5,000 to Royal Silver in Bolvia I received a paper certificate bond that stated my name and the terms of the agreement along with 3 oz's of silver (first 3 months of "interest").  The second 3 months again I received my interest coins.  After that it they fell behind and behind again to where I was owed 10 months of interest at once.  Meanwhile they provided no customer service or support.  I decided to cancel my membership 4 months ago and I'm currently waiting for a 5,000 refund and 6 oz's of silver to be delivered to me.  I have sent many many emails with little to no response only claiming that my refund is "being programmed".

So far I am out $5,000 and 6 oz's of silver.  Do not do business with this company.  They have no customer service and I am thinking I will not get anything that is owed to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Silver-Company/internet/Royal-Silver-Company-Royal-Silver-Silver-Club-Membership-scam-Internet-1058618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal Silver Company