- Report: #1078581
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Royal Transportation Moving and Storage
Royal Transportation Moving and Storage12501 Burbank Blvd Ste 4-282 Valley Village, California USA
Royal Transportation Moving and Storage Royal Transportation is bad business Valley Village California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I would rate Royal Transportation zero if I have a choice. I used Royal Transportation to move my household from North California to Atlanta. There are several things that went wrong.
1. The original pick up date was 12pm to 2 pm on July 18. I packed everything and waited for them to come. Then they called right after 12 saying the truck broke down on the road and the earliest date they can pick up was July 22. Having no other options in such a short notice, I agreed to this date.
2. At the beginning of this moving business, May told me the shipment would take 7 to 10 days to get to Georgia. On the day they picked up my stuff, they showed me the paper work and over there it became 14 to 21 days. Again at that point, with two little kids at the site and husband already at Atlanta, I agreed to let them load my stuff. Now it has been a month, I still don't know WHERE MY STUFF IS! Without the bed and cooking ware, our whole family have to sleep on the floor and eat out almost all the time.
3. When I made the quote, the representative May asked me to give a list of major furniture and appliances. She quoted $1926 for 494 cubic feet. On July 22, after the two mover load everything to the truck, I was told it was actually more than 900 cubic feet. The price ended up as $4500 because they charged higher price for the extra cubic feet used.
4. Before my stuff were loaded onto their truck. The communications were all good. May sounds nice and helpful and always there when I had questions. But after the day my stuff were shipped, I can never reach her again. At the beginning, it was another girl who claimed May is not available. After I called a coupe of times, my calls were always been forwarded directly to the voice mail.
All of these caused so much stress to us. More importantly we don't know when these stress would go away because we still don't have our household stuff yet. We don't even know whether they are still in California or maybe they dumped it somewhere. Now I don't even care about the money anymore. I just want my stuff to start a normal life.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-Transportation-Moving-and-Storage/Valley-Village-California/Royal-Transportation-Moving-and-Storage-Royal-Transportation-is-bad-business-Valley-Villa-1078581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.