Complaint Review: Royal court escorts sydney

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: Danielle — East Sydney Utah
Royal court escorts sydney
gilbert street dover heights Internet USA

Royal court escorts sydney This company uses the blue hotel as their personal brothel dover heights new south wales

I worked for this so called agency with my own working history and was appauled with their unsafe expectations on their girls. They blatently expect their girls to give natural oral which as a previous private worker i know is unsafe for myself and the clientielle.

i know some of their girls and i feel sorry they are taken advantage of as they havent experienced much of the industry to realise they are risking others health by not looking after their own.

It is paramount that in this industry that the establishment ensures an environment that is safe clean and disease free. where people activily encourage unsafe and unhygenic p[ractices that promotes the spreading of std's cannot be worth any kind of money.

i left because i would not seccumb to their demands to practise in unsafe sexual conduct that not only puts myself at risk but also my clientielle who i appreciate so much.i dont think that a few hundred dollars is worth being exposed to sexually transmitted diseases.

Not only after the rediculous requirements they impose on us workers they then withhold our paymen ts to ensure they have control us in participating in their unprofessional and unsafe environment.

i wouldnt suggest using this agency as they only have girls who perform unsasfe practises which i never partook in and thats why i left.

To make matters worse mnot only did they try and make me feel obligated to do unsafe practices they then with held my earnings to control my personal income and then told me i cannot work privately and only exclusively. As I didnt apreciate the way this agency treated me i felt it was in my best interest to work for myself.

This agency rips girls off by withholdng their money to force them into unsafe sex. I work in the industry and i am appauled by the lack of safety and practises expected of their girl to make them money. do not see thbese girls they will will do anything for the money including giving you an std.

In this industry we have to entertain our clients but its  not worth any kind of money getting an std.

Its hard benough that i got used by them i opened my legs for free because they could not be decent enough to pay me because i wanted to be safe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2013 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-court-escorts-sydney/internet/Royal-court-escorts-sydney-This-company-uses-the-blue-hotel-as-their-personal-brothel-dov-1082659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal court escorts sydney