Complaint Review: Royal ideas and inventions

• Reported By: KMaxwell — UNLEY
Royal ideas and inventions
Scoresby, Victoria, Aus Melbourne, Select State/Province Australia

Royal ideas and inventions Ripped Off! Melbourne Victoria

I was also ripped off by Royal Ideas and Inventions - approximately 10 years Ago. I should've known when I walked not their dodgy office!!!

I never followed up due to embarrassment, suspecting deep down had been scammed and also due to a  relationship breakdown and losing all correspondence and related paperwork - so I let it go.

Since then, I've seen my product being solid online - until now I have hardly thought about it,, but $9500 is a lot of money to let go and never think about again.

happy to share my story if it helps to bring these guys down and get our money back!!

(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-ideas-and-inventions/Melbourne-Select-StateProvince-3000/Royal-ideas-and-inventions-Ripped-Off-Melbourne-Victoria-1061206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal ideas and inventions