Complaint Review: Royal ideas &inventions / Hugh Godman

1298 Ferntree Gully Road Internet United States of America
  • Phone: 03-97642577
  • Web:
  • Category:

Royal ideas &inventions / Hugh Godman I submitted my idea to royal inventions and was told it was a fantastic invention and would make money and paid $15 000.00 and have heard nothing since Australia, Internet

I had this invention and contacted Royal Ideas &Inventions and Hugh Godman contacted me and said it was a fantastic invention and that i would make money off it but that it could take 18months before we see any money.

I sent everything to them and they sent back signed paperwork and said that i had to pay $15 000-00 for them to source manufacturers from North America.

I paid them the money and then for about 2 months i heard nothing and i always had to get hold of them for info on what was happening and how far things had got.

I then received drawings which i had to sign and send back for them to go further.

I then tried to contact Hugh Godman again in December 2009 and the phones weren't working.I eventually managed to get hold of him and he said that the reason the phones weren't working was because some vehicle hit the box and they were waiting for it to be repaired.

After that we have battled for 2 months to get hold of Royal Inventions but no luck.I went on the internet to see if i could email them and that was when i saw the report about them.

The worst part is that i borrowed that money to pay them and now i can't get hold of them in any way.I have even written a letter to them and still have heard nothing.

Please if anyone out there could help please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2010 12:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royal-ideas-inventions-Hugh-Godman/internet/Royal-ideas-inventions-Hugh-Godman-I-submitted-my-idea-to-royal-inventions-and-was-tol-567793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royal ideas &inventions / Hugh Godman