Complaint Review: Royalcreditsolutions - ,imsmarketing

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2003

• Reported By:Dayton Ohio
Royalcreditsolutions - ,imsmarketing
Palmbeachgardens,florida Palm Beach Gardens, Florida U.S.A.

Royal credit solutions, imsmarketing ripoff Palm Beach Gardens Florida

August 11,2003, royal credit solutions withdrew $298.00 from bank account, September 20, 2003 I received not what I had thought I was purchasing, they had promised a credit card with a $5000.00 limit. I got a box with papers in it that was for a debit card that I had to deposit money too. I followed the return process.

On October 7, 2003 I called the company IMS Marketing that was the one who withdrew the money from my account, the gentleman put in a reqwuest for a refund to be issued, He assured me that the money would be returned to me within 2-10 days.

On October 23, 2003 I spoke with a lady at IMS Marketing, she assured me that the money would be returned into my account November 8, 2003. November the 8th still no money.

On November 10, 2003 I called back and spoke to smae gentleman that I spoke to on Oct 7th, he told me that it would be any day now that it was in the process of the banks and it was taking longer than they expected.

On November 19, 2003 i spoke to another gentleman who told me that I should have contacted my bank and that they should give me a charge back that they no longer represent this company and did not want to talk to me any further about this. When I asked to talk to his manager he said no. that will not happen.

Gerald
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2003 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Royalcreditsolutions-imsmarketing/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida/Royal-credit-solutions-imsmarketing-ripoff-Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-72446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Royalcreditsolutions - ,imsmarketing