- Report: #971143
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Rsvp Discount Beverage & Redemption Center
Rsvp Discount Beverage & Redemption Center887 Forest Ave Portland, Maine United States of America
Rsvp Discount Beverage & Redemption Center RSVP Outrageously rude employees and poor business practices Portland, Maine
Tonight, I wanted to buy a bottle of wine and six pack of Guinness. I hold out my AMERICAN PASSPORT to the lady and she looks me dead in the eye and goes, "ID?" I gesture to my passport. And she's like "We only take state ID's here." I say, "I'm sorry? US Customs takes this. I can get into the country with this ID but not buy beer?" And she just laughs and says "Sorry, store policy." Also let me add, I'm over 25, so that idiot rule didn't apply either.
- Do you know what kind of ID one uses to RECEIVE a driver's license? Yes, that's right, one presents a PASSPORT as the highest and most valid form of identification, requiring no second form of identification.
- Do you know how much less likely it is for you to ever encounter a fake passport than a fake Maine driver's license? An American passport costs over $10K on the black market. It's a huge felony to make them. And they're really hard to make.
- I'M FREAKING TWENTY-SEVEN!
Like Jeff K. said, I'm not supporting a store with such idiotic policies. Way to lose a local customer with disposable income, guys.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rsvp-Discount-Beverage-Redemption-Center/Portland-Maine-04103/Rsvp-Discount-Beverage-Redemption-Center-RSVP-Outrageously-rude-employees-and-poor-busi-971143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.