Complaint Review: Rt38 Motor Cars

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 04, 2010

• Reported By: Rt38 Motor Cars — West Chicago Illinois U.S.A.
Rt38 Motor Cars

Rt38 Motor Cars Moneris Solutions a Canadian Co. loves to sit on my companies money. Internet

*Author of original report: MONERIS SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE TO DEAL WITH

Just when you think a company will follow through with many complaints ~~ I AGAIN have fallen victim to Moneris Solutions. This time they crossed the line. I just looked at my Companies Bank Account to find that 5 days worth of Visa and Master card transaction still have NOT posted to my account. Bouncing checks is NOT something I ever do and I refuse to allow Moneris Solutions to do this either.

Moneris Solutions being a Canadian based company has got to be the rudest company to deal with when this type of issue comes up. I spoke with a customer service representative who reassured me 2 days ago that my funds were in my company account today I see they WERE NOT ever posted ~~ That was a complete lie on Moneris's part. Now a different customer service representative contradicted the 1st service rep. saying that the transactions were NOT in their system. So now the games begin. This company loves to play games with MY money and are the most incompetent people I've ever dealt with. This has been the straw that broke the camels back. I am so DONE with this company. What Moneris Solutions TRIES to do is what we in the US consider to be very illegal and unethical. Being the Canadian based company it is very obvious that they believe that they are above us and can move at their pace instead of doing the correct thing which would be to POST my money within a 24 hour time frame. That's the correct thing to do.

BUSINESS OWNERS "BEWARE"........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2010 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rt38-Motor-Cars/internet/Rt38-Motor-Cars-Moneris-Solutions-a-Canadian-Co-loves-to-sit-on-my-companies-money-Int-628924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rt38 Motor Cars

MONERIS SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE TO DEAL WITH

AUTHOR: United laser clinics are complete scammers. - (U.S.A.)

Rt38 Motor Cars is complaining about Moneris Solutions ~~ Misprinted the company name in that section. It should have stated "Moneris Solutions" is a horrible company to work with FROM Rt38 Motor Cars. This is MY <(Rt38 Motor Cars) complaint to THEM >(Moneris Solutions).