Complaint Review: Rtce Inc

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2007

• Reported By:Astoria New York
Rtce Inc
41-21 29th St 41ave Lic Queensplaza North Lic, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 718-685 1400
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Rtce Inc ripped me off for 80.00 Queensplaza North Lic New York

when i called them up they answered corporate security and told me to bring 80dollars and my credentials and that the 25 dollars out of the 80 is for a background check and that i had to attend a metal detection course one day 6hour duration course. but they first thing said to me was did i bring the 80 dollars and my licenses and i said yes then he said good lets do the money first then we continue then he asked me to intial and sign two papers one he gave me was the info about the class but he did not show
me that paper until he already had my money and everything was fast pace and i did not notice until i got into my car that on the receipt of the 55 dollars that another 194.00 is due the course is 249.00 so out of the 80.00 he took 55 as a deposit of enrollment he kept talking abiout that he get me a job after the course that paid 14.50 hour and after completion i make more and the background check onlt took 2 and half minutes he claim that they had modern tech and their light is red a yellow and green but it not detailed it just lights up and if it comes green you have a clean background . but on the paper it says rtce security training certified trainers.

Brian
Astoria, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rtce-Inc/Queensplaza-North-Lic-New-York-11101/Rtce-Inc-ripped-me-off-for-8000-Queensplaza-North-Lic-New-York-294713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rtce Inc