Complaint Review: Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Common Courtesy — Thornton Colorado
Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo
Apache Junction, Arizona USA

Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo Horrible event...Worse customer service! Apache Junction Arizona

I saw the advertisement for the "Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo" and after seeing that on the website they said there would be 80 vendor booths with stamping and scrapbooking items.  I checked the website the day before the expo and it still said 80 booths.

So a friend and I drove quite a distance to get there.  Once we got there we did not see any signs telling us where to go.  We finally find the door and I tell the man at the door about our trouble finding the door.  His response was to tell me that it was a free expo so I should be happy with what I get.  I was shocked by his comment but nothing could have prepared me for what I found inside.

There were 4...I repeat FOUR booths.  When we got home I went back to the website and left the following feedback...

"Just had to pass along that your show this last weekend in Loveland was an EPIC fail. We drove almost an hour to attend yesterday.... walked around the building several times trying to find where the show was. Then asked at the building and was told we were in the right place. There was not even a sign on the entrance of the show indicating it was a scrapbook show. When we looked at info for the show last week, it showed there would be more than 4 vendors. We were also treated rude at the door. We were a little disappointed driving that far and then were told basically since it was free to take what we get. Really? Great way to treat customers."

Today I received the following email in response....

"Well, it's unfortunate the industry has fallen so hard and basically gone all together.  We thought we would help out the few companies that still exist.  It is unfortunate that you are ungrateful.  There are people that are miserable 100% of the time, we feel for you.  Get well, we hope soon."

Evidently they feel that their customers should enjoy and appreciate being lied to and treated rudely and if you don't enjoy it then you are mentally ill.  I will personally never go to one of their expos again and I will show as many people as possible the email and let them decide if they want to be treated that way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rubber-Stamp-and-Scrapbook-Expo/Apache-Junction-Arizona/Rubber-Stamp-and-Scrapbook-Expo-Horrible-eventWorse-customer-service-Apache-Junctio-1049225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo