Complaint Review: Ruben Flores

• Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: Iwasscammed — Norwalk California United States of America
Ruben Flores
3268 Stallion St. Ontario, California United States of America

Ruben Flores R CLASS Cinema & Photography Company Took money in advance and never delievered wedding the album, Lied, Scam, Complaint, Bad Experience, Unprofessional Ontario, California

*General Comment: Rclass Scam Rclass Photography a big fraud ontario, california

*Consumer Comment: GOT RIPPED OFF TOO!

Ruben Flores with R CLASS Cinema & Photography located at 3268 Stallion St. Ontario, Ca. 91761 and uses the website www.rclass.us and provides wedding photography and video services.

I signed a contract with Ruben Flores to cover my wedding event. He took $4,350 in advance (half when I signed the contract and half on the day of wedding) and in return, he was suppose to give me Blue-Ray DVDs of my wedding event and a photo album.  My wedding was in April of 2010 and as of July 2011, I have still not received my wedding photo album.

I have called to follow up with him countless times at the following phone numbers 800-683-3341 | 323-301-0086 but have received no response. I would like to make sure that no one else falls a victim to this Company's false promises. Please stay away....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2011 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ruben-Flores/Ontario-California-91761/Ruben-Flores-R-CLASS-Cinema-Photography-Company-Took-money-in-advance-and-never-deliever-758896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ruben Flores

#1 General Comment

Rclass Scam Rclass Photography a big fraud ontario, california

AUTHOR: Rclass.us.Ruben - (United States of America)

R Class Cinema with website www.rclass.us is a big Scam. Ruben is the person who calls himself the manager sometimes or sometimes says he is the CEO is a big scam. He took
away $1800 advance from me and did the video and photography of my Nikah Ceremony. Its been 6 months and this cheat Ruben never gave me my Videos and Photo album.

His promises are all fake. I called him more than 50times. he sometimes says he is in hospital, he sometimes says his mother is dead and sometimes says he is busy in a photographers business meet.

First time when i met him i knew he was a JOKER! But by then my now wife then fiance had already paid him all the amount before even the event took place. Since then this guy Ruben from Rclass has made life horrible for us. All our relatives and family are asking
us for the videos and photography but sadly we got nothing from this fraud Ruben.

He made fake promises with my wife that video is ready and three times he never turned up when we went to starbucks to pick up the videos. Once he said sorry i couldn't make it as i met with an accident.

We wasted so much of our time in calling him on his phone and this person never. Once he sent s small 10minutes video on my email that he is almost finished. The video was such a crap that i felt this guy used someones already made theme and tried to embed my wedding video. I felt so stupid for waiting for this guy. I am going to file a case and lodge a complaint against this person Ruben from Rclass photography.

If anyone along with me is interested in filing a case against him then please approach me.

Please dont hire this Joker you will regret.

GOT RIPPED OFF TOO!

AUTHOR: Misbah23 - (United States of America)

Almost the same exact thing happened to me. Its has been a year now with my Anniversary here it is killing me to know, THAT I STILL DONT HAVE ANY MEMORIES/PICTURES TO LOOK BACK TO. HE TOOK A FULL PAYMENT OF 5000 DOLLARS, and yet I have not seen anything but EMPTY promises and him brushing us off. I wish I NEVER HIRED HIM OR FELL FOR HIS FAKE PROMISES. This has effect my whole family and health.