likes

Complaint Review: Ruben & Rosenthal, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — United States of America
Ruben & Rosenthal, Inc.
10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. #12905 Houston, Texas United States of America

Ruben & Rosenthal, Inc. Telemarketers: "Tracy Parks" and "Allen Lewis" Calls always from blocked ID. No specifics in voicemail messages other than a toll-free phone number. Houston, Texas

My phone number has always been listed in the National Do Not Call Registry. YesterdayPresidents DayI received a call from a blocked ID, which I didn't answer. The caller left me the following voicemail message:

"This message is for (my name). This is Tracy Parks. I'm with Ruben and Rosenthal. When you have a moment, I would like to speak with you please. I can be reached toll free. It's 1-800-823-0649. When you receive the message, give me a call. Thank you."

The next hour, I received another call from a blocked ID, which I didn't answer. I suspect that it was the same person. I have been getting these calls periodically since 2010. They are always from a blocked ID. It is usually from "Tracy Parks" or "Allen Lewis."

They use an officious tone of voice in their voicemail messages and try to make it sound like they are representing a law firm. There are never any specifics in the messages, other than a toll-free 800 number that they ask you to call. For every one of these calls, I file a complaint with the National Do Not Call Registry at http://www.donotcall.gov

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ruben-Rosenthal-Inc/Houston-Texas-77043/Ruben-Rosenthal-Inc-Telemarketers-Tracy-Parks-and-Allen-Lewis-Calls-always-from-b-1016633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ruben & Rosenthal, Inc.