Complaint Review: Ruben & Rosenthal

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Sabrina — Caledonia Ohio
Ruben & Rosenthal
10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. #12905 Houston, TX 77043 Houston, Texas USA

Ruben & Rosenthal Professional Services Unethical, sleazy, thieving liars Houston, Fern Texas, Flordia

I hired this company to process collections for us for patient's who refused to pay their balance, or had no contact with us. They told us that they have been in business for many years, and promised that every quarter they would send us a collections report, and the amount of cash that they collected for us. We never heard from them again.

Fortunately I did not give them every single account that owed us money. We sent them just over $24,000 worth of accounts to be collected upon. Shortly after I have given them the information they started to call to have us send over invoices and statements from some of these accounts. Which I have kept all of those emails as well, proving that I know they at least spoke with these people that owed some money. What happened after that I don't know.

I started to get phone calls from some patient's that owed money to us, and local hospitals as well, saying that patient's are paying their bills, and that the collections company is nasty and awful to every one.

I started to call every day to get some answers and no one would return my phone calls. I finally got through to Allen Lewis, and he told me that every 3 months is when they access all the information and at that time is when we would have the information. I decieded to wait it out and see what was done with this "collections report" that was supposed to have been mailed to my on 7/31/13.

It has been 3 weeks later, I still have not received a phone call, and have no collections report and no idea who they have and have not spoke with. The terrible thing is, I know for a fact that at least $2000 was paid by multiple patient's, and possibly more was paid, but Ruben and Rosenthal denies that anything was paid to them.

I had a patient who said, "I wouldn't hire them to wash the fleas off my dead dog." I definately concur with her obersavtion, and I am very sorry that I ever heard of these guys, and I am even more sorry for the people we turned over to them as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ruben-Rosenthal/Houston-Texas-77043/Ruben-Rosenthal-Professional-Services-Unethical-sleazy-thieving-liars-Houston-Fern-T-1076388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ruben & Rosenthal