Complaint Review: Ruben and Rosenthal

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous1994 — Beverly Hills California United States of America
Ruben and Rosenthal

Ruben and Rosenthal These two men will harass you, your family, your coworkers, and your boss until they get paid or you get an attorney Internet

Mr. Adams called me and said that I needed to pay X amount of dollars immediately. I live paycheck to paycheck and didn't have the money right then. He started screaming at me so I hung up. I am an adult and don't allow anyone to treat me like that. Long story short he continued to call me, my Dad, my workplace and my boss. He was threatening to sue me and have me arrested at my workplace and embarrass me there. He even went as far as to ask my boss how she would like to handle the situation  when the police came to arrest me. I almost went and pawned my car title to pay this bill. When Mr. Adams realized that he wasn't getting anywhere with me he had a Mr. Young start calling me. The phone calls were coming from blocked numbers. I went to my phone co. and had it fixed to where I will no longer recieve calls from blocked or private phone numbers. Both men then started spoofing numbers to call me. I know this because they used numbers from my social security number. One time Mr. Adams called me spoofing my Dad's home phone number.

Neither of these men know how to hold a phone conversation without screaming. They don't want to hear anything that you want to say. They just want to have someone to bully. You can stop these phone calls.

There are laws against this type of harrassment. I contacted http://www.creditlaw.com/?gclid=CKWGq5OolbQCFQqe4AodYBMA7Q and these people eventually got the calls stopped. Even if you don't contact these people you need to contact some lawyer. You can sue the collection agency and get a maximum of $1100. The lawyer is free to you.

This is not an advertisement for this law firm. I just don't want anyone else to have to endure what I did. Contact any attorney and have them contact these people. The phone calls will stop. I had told both men to stop calling me and that what they were doing was illegal and they both told me that they didn't care what I had to say and would continue to call until I paid the bill. When I told them that they had to send me the bill in writing they both started screaming over me.

Document everything. Document when they call, where they call from and the persons name. Write down the conversation immediately. You will need this for the lawyer.

I hope that this helps at least one person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ruben-and-Rosenthal/internet/Ruben-and-Rosenthal-These-two-men-will-harass-you-your-family-your-coworkers-and-your-1007905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ruben and Rosenthal