invited

1787 Veterans Hwy, Suite 32, Islandia, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 631-234-1500
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Rubin & Rothman We made an agreement on three settlement payments. A letter was sent to me saying they would take money out of my bank account on the 29th of each monh after I made the first payment, which never happ Islandia, New York

*Consumer Comment: Oh boy

I owed Capital One Bank money and when I couldn't afford to pay them back they reported me to Rubin & Rothman.  I received a phone call from a guy who worked for the boogus company stating he could settle my payment.  I made the firs payment of $700.00. to them and they next payment of $225.00.  After making the first two payments I received a letter stating I failed to pay off my settlement which is a lie because my bank statement clearly shows they were paid.  Then I received a letter stating the last payment would be deducted out of my account the 29th of the month, which never happened.  I received a phone call from another guy not the same one I made the initial agreement with stating tha a judgement was out against me because I failed to make the last paymen.  Now I can settle to pay more then the original agreement with them.  They are a fraud, liars, and a rip off company. They need to be stopped at what they are doing to poor people. Taking there money. I even tried contacting them three times to see why they haven't taking my last payment and I got no response, but they call me two weeks after the money was suppose to had been deducted from ny account to tell me now I owe then more money. BUllS**. Angry Consumer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rubin-Rothman/Islandia-New-York-11749/Rubin-Rothman-We-made-an-agreement-on-three-settlement-payments-A-letter-was-sent-to-m-740363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rubin & Rothman

Oh boy

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Never EVER pay a third party debt scumbag collection agency.  Go to www.budhibbs.com for information.